About Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO
Aeroflex Industries is a well-established company known for its contributions to the aerospace and defense industries. Founded in 1990, it has steadily grown to become a key player in the sector, offering a wide range of products and services, including aerospace components, defense systems, and engineering solutions. With a reputation for quality and innovation, the company has garnered a strong customer base over the years.
Its manufacturing facility is located at Taloja in Navi Mumbai and its customers include distributors, fabricators, MROs i.e. Maintenance Repair and Operations Companies, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and companies which use flexible flow solutions as part of their direct operations. Its products are also exported to more than 80 countries including the USA and Europe. In FY23, it served a total of 723 customers, out of which 217 belonged to 51 countries outside India.
The Decision to Go Public
- Capital Infusion
- Liquidity for Shareholders
- Visibility and Prestige
- Products cater to diverse industry segments.
- Export oriented business model wherein exports accounted for 80%, 84% and 80% of the company’s revenue from operations in FY21, FY22 and FY23 respectively.
- Primary manufacturer of flexible flow solutions in India with advanced manufacturing facility and R&D infrastructure with no matching competition.
- Operates in an industry with high entry and exit barriers.
- Witnessed a 55.5% CAGR growth in its EBITDA between FY21 and FY23.
Risks and threats
- Exports its products to various countries which exposes it to significant import duties or restrictions of the relevant jurisdictions.
- Requires large amounts of working capital accounting for over 45% of its revenue from operations in FY23.
- Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO details Aeroflex Industries Limited is coming out with its initial public offer (IPO). The IPO will be an offer for sale as well as a fresh issue. The money raised through the fresh issue will be utilised to repay borrowings, fund capital expenditure and general corporate purposes. Its shares will be listed on the NSE and the BSE.Here are key details about the Aeroflex Industries IPO:
Company Name Aeroflex Industries Limited Company Type Private Company Established On 1993 Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO Opening Date 22nd August, 2023 Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO Closing Date 24th August,2023 Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO Allotment Status 29th August,2023 Credit of Shares to the Demat Account 31st August,2023 Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO Listing Date 1st September,2023 Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO Face Value ₹ 2 per share Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO Lot Size 130 shares Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO Issue Size Approx ₹351 crore Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO to be Listed on BSE, NSE Aeroflex Industries Limited IPO Price band ₹102 – ₹108
Particulars FY 21 FY 22 FY 23 Revenue ₹ 144 crore ₹ 240 crore ₹ 269 crore Net Profit ₹ 6.0 crore ₹ 27.5 crore ₹ 30.1 crore